25. October 2013 15:30
- Higher Frequencies
- Greater Power Handling
- Higher Isolation
- Improved Sensitivity
- Smaller Size
- Faster Switching
- Find out #7 by visiting us at booth #1604 at the 50th Annual Association of Old Crows International Symposium & Convention in Washington DC October 28-30th!
15. October 2013 11:20
API will be exhibiting at the 2013 AUSA Annual Meeting & Exposition at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center in Washington, DC October 21-23. At the show, API will showcase a wide range of products, including the new Rugged and Mobile 75 Amp DC Power Rectifier from our Power and Systems Solutions product line, as well as many other new and innovative products for military applications. Learn more by visiting the API team at booth #7743! See you in DC!
2. October 2013 12:03
API will be exhibiting at this year’s European Microwave Week, held in Nuremberg, Germany October 6-11. With hundreds of companies exhibiting at the show, workshops to participate in, and social events to attend, why should you make sure that a visit to API’s stand (#219) is on your schedule? Here are five very good reasons:
- We know wireless. Learn how API’s commercial wireless filters can be used with co-location, land-mobile-radio, public safety, microwave links, small cell, and smart-metering.
- Find out why API is an industry leader in the field of RF/Microwave and Microelectronics. We have over 20 design centers and manufacturing facilities around the world. These factories are certified to meet stringent military, aerospace, and space standards and produce many of the highest quality products on the market today. These standards and certifications include: MIL-PRF-38534, Class H and K; ISO 9001; IPC-A-610 D, Class III and II; J-STD-001; and AS-9100, Rev C.
- Talk to API’s engineers and Subject Matter Experts. Want to know more about API’s space-qualified components or how our amplifiers can be used for Electronic Warfare (EW) applications? Our team can’t wait to speak to you.
- We’re global. API has design and manufacturing facilities in both Europe and the United States that utilize the latest technologies in microelectronics and miniaturization of complex high-reliability designs.
- Be among the first to see our innovative new products. Learn about our new Optical databus solutions, including the OPTO-Fire® transceiver range for high-speed electrical-to-optical and optical-to-electrical conversion.
We'll see you in Germany!