11. March 2014 09:55
At this year’s Applied Power Electronics Conference (APEC), taking place March 17-19 at the Fort Worth Convention Center in Fort Worth, TX, API will be showcasing our Power Systems and Electromagnetic Integrated Solutions (EIS) product lines at booth #1133. With hundreds of exhibitors to visit, seminars to attend, and social events to check out, why should you take the time to stop by our booth? Here are some very compelling reasons why a trip to API’s booth should be on your APEC to-do list:
- The 380 VDC Rack Mount Power Strip. These energy efficient power strips have a slim 0U design which allows them to be mounted either vertically or horizontally, saving valuable rack space.
- Win a brand new iPad Air! Just leave your business card when you visit our booth and you'll be entered to win!
- EMI Filtering Products. These products help customers meet MIL-STD-461 requirements and include extensive signal and power integrity solutions, custom magnetics, and ceramic capacitors.
- API’s Subject Matter Experts. The Power and EIS teams will be on hand to talk product, functionality, and how we can provide the very best solution to fit your needs.
- Film Capacitors & DC Links. Designed to achieve maximum capacitance density under harsh operating conditions, API’s DC link capacitors are manufactured using segmented, self-healing metallized polypropylene and are ideal for power inverter applications that require superior life expectancy.
- Free blinking pens! Free pens are good, but free BLINKING pens are even better!
See you in Fort Worth!