17. August 2015 09:07
API will be exhibiting at this year’s European Microwave Week, held in Paris, France September 8-10. Here's a preview of API's RF & Microwave products and solutions on display at stand #152. We'll see you in Paris!
For more info on any of these products, Contact an Engineer or Request a Quote.
2. October 2013 12:03
API will be exhibiting at this year’s European Microwave Week, held in Nuremberg, Germany October 6-11. With hundreds of companies exhibiting at the show, workshops to participate in, and social events to attend, why should you make sure that a visit to API’s stand (#219) is on your schedule? Here are five very good reasons:
- We know wireless. Learn how API’s commercial wireless filters can be used with co-location, land-mobile-radio, public safety, microwave links, small cell, and smart-metering.
- Find out why API is an industry leader in the field of RF/Microwave and Microelectronics. We have over 20 design centers and manufacturing facilities around the world. These factories are certified to meet stringent military, aerospace, and space standards and produce many of the highest quality products on the market today. These standards and certifications include: MIL-PRF-38534, Class H and K; ISO 9001; IPC-A-610 D, Class III and II; J-STD-001; and AS-9100, Rev C.
- Talk to API’s engineers and Subject Matter Experts. Want to know more about API’s space-qualified components or how our amplifiers can be used for Electronic Warfare (EW) applications? Our team can’t wait to speak to you.
- We’re global. API has design and manufacturing facilities in both Europe and the United States that utilize the latest technologies in microelectronics and miniaturization of complex high-reliability designs.
- Be among the first to see our innovative new products. Learn about our new Optical databus solutions, including the OPTO-Fire® transceiver range for high-speed electrical-to-optical and optical-to-electrical conversion.
We'll see you in Germany!