11. March 2014 09:55
At this year’s Applied Power Electronics Conference (APEC), taking place March 17-19 at the Fort Worth Convention Center in Fort Worth, TX, API will be showcasing our Power Systems and Electromagnetic Integrated Solutions (EIS) product lines at booth #1133. With hundreds of exhibitors to visit, seminars to attend, and social events to check out, why should you take the time to stop by our booth? Here are some very compelling reasons why a trip to API’s booth should be on your APEC to-do list:
- The 380 VDC Rack Mount Power Strip. These energy efficient power strips have a slim 0U design which allows them to be mounted either vertically or horizontally, saving valuable rack space.
- Win a brand new iPad Air! Just leave your business card when you visit our booth and you'll be entered to win!
- EMI Filtering Products. These products help customers meet MIL-STD-461 requirements and include extensive signal and power integrity solutions, custom magnetics, and ceramic capacitors.
- API’s Subject Matter Experts. The Power and EIS teams will be on hand to talk product, functionality, and how we can provide the very best solution to fit your needs.
- Film Capacitors & DC Links. Designed to achieve maximum capacitance density under harsh operating conditions, API’s DC link capacitors are manufactured using segmented, self-healing metallized polypropylene and are ideal for power inverter applications that require superior life expectancy.
- Free blinking pens! Free pens are good, but free BLINKING pens are even better!
See you in Fort Worth!
2. October 2013 12:03
API will be exhibiting at this year’s European Microwave Week, held in Nuremberg, Germany October 6-11. With hundreds of companies exhibiting at the show, workshops to participate in, and social events to attend, why should you make sure that a visit to API’s stand (#219) is on your schedule? Here are five very good reasons:
- We know wireless. Learn how API’s commercial wireless filters can be used with co-location, land-mobile-radio, public safety, microwave links, small cell, and smart-metering.
- Find out why API is an industry leader in the field of RF/Microwave and Microelectronics. We have over 20 design centers and manufacturing facilities around the world. These factories are certified to meet stringent military, aerospace, and space standards and produce many of the highest quality products on the market today. These standards and certifications include: MIL-PRF-38534, Class H and K; ISO 9001; IPC-A-610 D, Class III and II; J-STD-001; and AS-9100, Rev C.
- Talk to API’s engineers and Subject Matter Experts. Want to know more about API’s space-qualified components or how our amplifiers can be used for Electronic Warfare (EW) applications? Our team can’t wait to speak to you.
- We’re global. API has design and manufacturing facilities in both Europe and the United States that utilize the latest technologies in microelectronics and miniaturization of complex high-reliability designs.
- Be among the first to see our innovative new products. Learn about our new Optical databus solutions, including the OPTO-Fire® transceiver range for high-speed electrical-to-optical and optical-to-electrical conversion.
We'll see you in Germany!
13. August 2013 11:51
API's new modular Active Antenna Array Unit (AAAU) concept for radar systems will be launched at this year's DSEI. The unveiling will take place at the opening of the show, on September 10 at Stand S8-100 at the ExCel Center in London. If you can't make it to London, or you just want to learn more about how the AESA Scaleable Solution supports first line repair for easy integration and lower cost of ownership, check out this neat animated video!