27. June 2011 09:24
Looking for a PDU to fit your project’s requirements? Needing something a little different than the normal off-the-shelf solution? Yes, there are manufacturers that are able to tailor a solution that can fulfill your particular requirements. What are the key questions to ask a PDU manufacturer when looking for this type of solution?
- What are your company’s capabilities?
- Does your company complete the design and engineering work in-house?
- Is your company experienced in providing both AC & DC solutions?;
- Are your products UL listed?.
- Does your company have a minimum purchase amount for a customized solution?.
- Can your company provide examples of customized solutions that you have manufactured?
It’s important to remember that there are companies such as API Power & Systems Solutions that have the engineering and manufacturing capabilities/expertise to provide solutions that are designed to fit your needs rather than you trying to fit someone’s off-the-shelf solution…..always be sure to weigh your options and don’t settle for less!